Wallpaper Slideshow Pro
Wallpaper Slideshow Pro is a wallpaper changer utility. It's the perfect program for displaying your favorite photos as desktop wallpaper.
It has lots of options that allows you to customize the way wallpapers are created. It is also possible to overlay a calendar, text or info taken from exif/iptc/xmp fields on your wallpapers.
Try it free for 30 days !
Take a look at the video and see how easy is a basic Wallpaper Slideshow Pro configuration
Easy to Use
Wallpaper Slideshow configuration is quick and easy, in few minutes you can point it to folders (either local or on a network share) containing your photos in any of the supported formats and have them displayed on your desktop random order, alphabetically or by date
Wallpaper Slideshow offers you complete control of your wallpapers collection. It has lots of options that allows you to customize the way wallpapers are created, for example for each image you can decide whether it must be automatically resized to fit the screen, centered, tiled or spanned across your multiple monitors
There is no limit to the number of photos Wallpaper Slideshow can display. You have various options for stretching or shrinking photos and to show information like file name or Exif,IPTC,XMP info taken from the photos themselves
A new wallpaper can be set on windows startup, at regular intervals or manually when you press a hotkey or double click on its icon. Wallpaper Slideshow is simple to use, intuitive and complete with full context-sensitive help.
- User friendly interface with full context-sensitive help
- Displays an unlimited number of images
- Supports JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP file formats.
- Can change wallpaper automatically after a specified time period (e.g. every 60 minutes) or at a specific time of the day using an internal scheduler.
- Can change wallpaper on every Windows startup
- Automatically resizes images to fit your screen size, it has advanced options to limit resize of small images or to fill the screen without distorting images.
- Automatically displays frames around your images
- High quality image resize (bicubic interpolation)
- Easy subdirectory selection and files exclusion
- Easy image filtering by keyword or rating
- Display images randomly or in a sorted sequence. Several random modes are available including a weighted randomization that allows you display some picture more often that others.
- Can use a different background color for each wallpaper
- Use a system tray icon for an easy control of the software
- Ability to hide your Windows desktop icons
- Display a preview of selected wallpapers
- Multi monitor support. Each monitor can have a different wallpaper or a single wallpaper can be spanned on all monitors.
- Smooth wallpaper change using a dissolve transition effect
- Scrapbook mode. When Scrapbook mode is enabled wallpaper is composed by a background image and several smaller overlapped pictures. Take a look at the screen shots pages for an example
- PhotoWall mode. When PhotoWall mode is enabled wallpaper is composed by a mosaic of small pictures. Take a look at the screen shots pages for an example
- With RssFeeds plugin WallpaperSS can download photos from most online photo galleries such as Flickr, Picasa, Panoramio, Tumblr, Smugmug and others. In addition it is possible to display news from RSS feeds over the desktop wallpaper.
- Full Flickr integration ! The Flickr plugins allows to download public and private photos from Flickr Photostreams, Groups and Sets (click to see how to use WallpaperSS as Flickr Wallpaper Changer).
- Can display custom captions with Exif,IPTC,XMP metadata support
- Can overlay on wallpapers a monthly calendar
- Can save/restore desktop icons positions
- Hotkeys to quickly change wallpaper or start the screen saver
- Images can be assigned to groups to easily and quickly switch from one set of images to another one. For example a set of images to be used when in office and another one to use when at home.
- Digital camera RAW files support
- Wallpaper Clock support (wcz files)
- Color Management. Wallpaper Slideshow can read and use embedded ICC color profiles and AdobeRGB exif tag
- PlugIns support
- Easy install/uninstall
Still not convinced to try Wallpaper Slideshow Pro ? Take a look at the Wallpaper Slideshow tutorial and see how easy is to configure it and how many features are available !
Wallpaper Slideshow Pro runs on Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows 11