gPhotoShow Pro is an an easy to use slide show maker and screen saver complete with transition effects and Pan and Zoom animations (Ken Burns effect). gPhotoShow Pro enables you to create your personal photo slide shows that can be played as screen saver or shared as standalone .exe slide show
Take a look at the video and see how easy is a basic gPhotoShow Pro configuration
Easy to Use
gPhotoShow configuration is quick and easy, in few minutes you can point it to folders (either local or on a network share) containing your photos or video in any of the supported formats and have them displayed to your screen in random order, alphabetically or by date
Screen Saver / Slideshow
Digital Photo Frame
gPhotoShow Pro it's the perfect software for a Digital Photo Frame. It can be easily controlled with a keyboard or a smartphone and can detect and display newly added photos without restarting the program and without editing the slideshow ! With the MQTT plugin is can be integrated in your home automation framework.
Screen Saver Creator
gPhotoShow Pro is a very flexible an configurable program, it can also be used as a screen saver creator to prepare standalone slideshow (or screen savers) for distribution without the need to pay further runtime fees.
A great utility for tethered shooting !
- Runs on Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows 11
- Native 64 bit version for 64 bit versions of Windows
- Pan and Zoom animation also known as Ken Burns effect
- OpenGL VRML viewer for spherical panoramic images (360x180 panoramas)
- Scrapbook mode. When Scrapbook mode is enabled several small pictures are overlapped over a background image.
- PhotoWall mode. When PhotoWall mode is enabled gPhotoShow displays a mosaic of small pictures, when the screen is full it will start to scroll.
- Shows an unlimited number of photos and other supported files
- User selectable transition effects
- 2D and 3D GPU accelerated transition effects
- Adjustable transition speed
- Image formats : JPG, PNG, GIF (including animated GIF), TIFF and others
- Video file formats: AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV and others
- Can automatically detect and display panoramic images
- Can use shortcuts to folders
- Easy subdirectory selection and files exclusion
- Easy image filtering by keyword or rating
- Display images randomly or in a sorted sequence. Several random modes are available including a weighted randomization that allows you display some picture more often that others.
- Configurable delay between images
- Displays information about the images (Exif,IPTC,XMP)
- Can display custom captions with Exif,IPTC,XMP metadata support
- Plays your favorite music during slide show
- Sound formats: MID, WAV, MP3, WMA
- Multiple monitor support (up to 32 monitors)
- Slideshow can be paused and continued
- Energy Star ! With the MonitorOnOff PlugIn it is possible to automatically power-off attached monitors or switch-off the system.
- With RssFeeds plugin it is possible to display news from RSS feeds and download images from RSS feeds used by most online photo galleries (Flickr, Google Photo Library, Google Drive)
- Full Google Photo Integration: The GoogleConnect plugin allows you to display your pictures from your Google Photos
- Full Flickr integration ! The Flickr plugins allows to download public and private photos from Flickr Photostreams, Groups and Sets (How to create a Flickr screen saver)
- Can be used as a screen saver or a slide show creator
- Lots of configurable Hotkeys during slide show, for example it is possible to copy/move/delete currently displayed photo by simply pressing a key
- Image Display time, description and text attributes can be set on each image
- Can create standalone screen savers and slideshows (.scr or .exe files)
- Can create setup program for easy screen saver distribution
- Can be used as a simple image viewer
- Pictures can be divided into categories and category displayed in the screen saver can be changed automatically
- Can be easily set as logon screen saver
- Digital camera RAW files support
- Color Management. gPhotoShow can read and use embedded ICC color profiles and AdobeRGB exif tag
- Can be used freely for 30 days, then some advanced features will be disabled
What's New in gPhotoShow Pro 9
- Added Hardware accelerated transitions
- Hardware accelerated animated gif playback
- Internal OpenGL viewer for 360 degrees spherical panoramas
- Video recording of slideshows created with gPhotoShow Pro
- System wide hotkeys
- Improved filters
- Desktop slideshow, a slideshow on your desktop !
gPhotoShow Pro runs on Windows 7, 8, 10, Windows 11
Pan and Zoom animation, Hardware accelerated transitions require OpelGL 3.3/DirectX 9.0 and a compatible display adapter