Control Screen Saver
Current Version: 1.8.8
Control Screen Saver v1.8.8
Take Control of your screen savers !
Control Screen Saver is an easy to use all-in-one screen saver utility that lets you easily control your screen savers with a simple click of the mouse. You can launch, choose, configure, randomize, enable and disable your screen savers from the system tray. You can also hotkey activate and configure the current screen saver.
Key features include:
- Running as an icon in the system tray, it is designed to be simple to use through a popup menu interface for quick screen saver control
- 64 bit version installed on 64 bit Windows versions
- You can Enable/Disable/Configure your default screen saver
- Allows you to start/configure/choose every installed screen saver without opening windows display properties
- Starts your default screen saver with a mouse click
- Starts your default screen saver with a hot key
- Starts a random screen saver with a hot key
- Automatically disables the screen saver at startup
- Automatically changes the default windows screen saver
- Easy install / uninstall
New in v1.8.8:
- Support for high DPI displays
New in v1.8.0:
- On 64 bit windows versions ControlSS 64 bit is automatically installed, this allows the program to handle 64 bit screen savers
Automatically disables the screen saver when one or more programs are running.
- Control Screen Saver can be used free of charge.
Control Screen Saver runs on Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 10, Windows 11