Multiple Monitors

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
GalaxyWolf

Multiple Monitors

Post by GalaxyWolf »

I have 2 monitors currently I am using with my WallpaperSS and it does not register the monitors resolutions properly one monitor is a 3840 the other is a 1080 I use one for games and one for media and internet browsing but it lists both monitors at 3840 no matter what windows says the monitor is. Used to have multiple monitor options in WPSS. Now the different image on each monitor does not work it keeps repeating the same image on both and one is blown up so big it goes completely offscreen. have tried tons of changes in the filters and things but the filter page does not let me change the monitor resolution to fit the the actual monitors that Windows recognizes as different.
gpb
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Monitors

Post by gpb »

Which WallpaperSS Pro version are you using ? Any recent version should should work fine with high dpi monitors.
Is windows configured to extend the desktop on all monitors ?
If you are using the function to clone screen WallpaperSS can't display different wallpaper on each monitor.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
GalaxyWolf

Post by GalaxyWolf »

I have the newest version. In fact I even updated it and tried to make it work after still not allowing the 2 different resolutions. one monitor is registering as 3840 X 2160 the other is too which is not right it is only 1920 X 1080 windows has them listed right but WPSS lists both monitors at 3840.which the 1920 is to small to render so it gets like a quarter of the image displayed on it and its the same image not a different image on each monitor which it is set to do. I have windows set to Extend the displays so each functions separately but allows both to be used. Still WPSS sets both monitors to the the same resolution and only registers both as 3840.
gpb
Site Admin

Post by gpb »

Enable Error logging in Options->Interface page. Then restart the program, change wallpaper and send me the log file.
Which windows version are you using ? How are monitors configured ? I mean, is text size different for each monitor ?
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com