When I try to move my mouse cursor to a context-sensitive menu, the menu disappears

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
Laszlo52

When I try to move my mouse cursor to a context-sensitive menu, the menu disappears

Post by Laszlo52 »

When I try to move my mouse cursor to a context-sensitive menu, the menu disappears. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3tcr55qqsa70g ... 0.png?dl=0
gpb
Site Admin

Re: When I try to move my mouse cursor to a context-sensitive menu, the menu disappears

Post by gpb »

Hello,
you should quickly move mouse cursor from the main menu to the popup, if it difficult for you try to clear the option "Display tray menu sidebar" at the bottom of the main menu. Without the sidebar should be easier to move the mouse to the new menu. Unfortunately this is windows feature.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
Laszlo52

Re: When I try to move my mouse cursor to a context-sensitive menu, the menu disappears

Post by Laszlo52 »

My English knowledge is bad, so you misunderstand something. I try to describe the problem differently. The enclosed pictures show red arrows towards menu that I can not reach because when I move the mouse cursor towards them, the menu disappears. No matter how fast I move my mouse cursor. I did not see anything like this in other programs, so I think it's not a Windows error. Windows 7 64 bit is my operating system.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c2ttecn6oli1 ... 3m8Ia?dl=0
gpb
Site Admin

Post by gpb »

Hello,
usually the popup menu is closed when mouse cursor falls outside the menu and this may happen when the menu sidebar is displayed, it doesn't happen on other program because they don't have the sidebar. As I wrote in my first message please un-tick the option "Display tray menu sidebar" it should fix the issue.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
Laszlo52

Post by Laszlo52 »

I'm sorry I was ignored your write. I have cancelled the entry in the "Display sidebar" option. Now all OK! Thank you for helping me!