Multiple Monitor Support

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
dayn

Multiple Monitor Support

Post by dayn »

Hello!

I am trying to run 2 seperate instances of gpotoshowPro so I can display images from one directory on monitor 1 and images from another directory on monitor 2. I am using the following batch file as suggested to launch the screensavers:
"c:\program files (x86)\gPhotoShow\gPhotoShow.exe" /m1 /s c:\drivers\m1.gss
"c:\program files (x86)\gPhotoShow\gPhotoShow.exe" /m2 /s c:\drivers\m2.gss

The problem is I am only getting a screensaver on monitor 1 - nothing happens on monitor 2. I verified that gphotoshowPro is detecting 2 monitors. Are there any other settings that I would need to verify or turn on? I am running Windows 7 - 64bit.

Thanks!
dayn

Re: Multiple Monitor Support

Post by dayn »

I got it to work. I had to make the batch file like this:

start "" "c:\program files (x86)\gPhotoShow\gPhotoShow.exe" /m1 /s c:\drivers\m1.gss
start "" "c:\program files (x86)\gPhotoShow\gPhotoShow.exe" /m2 /s c:\drivers\m2.gss
gpb
Site Admin

Post by gpb »

Hello, by default gphotoshow allows only one instance, you need to specify some command line options to run multiple instances on different monitors. I am currently out of office so I can't tell you which are command line options you have to use but in the gphotoshow intallation folder you will find the file a txt file with all parameters and should not be difficult to find what you need
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com
gpb
Site Admin

Post by gpb »

dayn wrote:I got it to work. I had to make the batch file like this:

start "" "c:\program files (x86)\gPhotoShow\gPhotoShow.exe" /m1 /s c:\drivers\m1.gss
start "" "c:\program files (x86)\gPhotoShow\gPhotoShow.exe" /m2 /s c:\drivers\m2.gss
ok, I saw you post only after posting my previous reply.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com