Wallpaper not working

Post your questions, bug reports and feature requests here
Melscott30

Wallpaper not working

Post by Melscott30 »

I cannot for the life of me, work out how to set the last picture shown of a wallpaper to set as my wallpaper on my desktop. I have set the options to do it, but it doesn't work. I have even tried changing some of the windows settings on and off to try and remedy the problem, but nothing works.

Can anyone help?

Also when I set a corner to activate the screensaver, this doesn't work either. I would be quite happy to buy the "Pro" version, but if this is not going to work I will not.

Thanks

Melvyn Scott. :(
gpb
Site Admin

Re: Wallpaper not working

Post by gpb »

Hello,
please stop posting in the wrong section, you questions are about gPhotoShow Free, you should post them in this section.

As I already wrote in your other post the wallpaper issue is caused by the security constraints enforced by Windows 10 (and 8.1)
gPhotoShow Pro implements a workaround that needs a special version of ControlSS utility running on the user desktop, this version of ControlSS is installed together with gPhotoShow Pro

You can try gPhotoShow Pro freely for 30 days so you can test it on your computer.

About Hot corners function, I just tested it on Windows 10 and works correctly, of course ControlSS must be running in the windows system tray.
Gianpaolo Bottin
gPhotoShow.com